8 - 13 Years
INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
We are hiring for Senior role in Corporate Affairs for Chennai location.
Position- Senior Manager Corporate Affairs
Report to Head Corporate Affairs
Experience- 10-15 yrs of experience
Qualification- Graduate Plus Post Graduation in Management (Technical Graduate will be preferred.)
Project- Industrial Infrastructure Projects
Job Role- Permanent
Skills- Corporate Affairs, Liaisioning, Government Liaisioning,
Experience required- Civil Infrastructure Project related to Infrastructure, Industrial Infrastructure, Commercial, Land Development, Manufacturing Facilities, Factories & Buildings, Industrial Park, Logistics Park, Warehouse facility.
Skills set required
Application & Submissions:
1. Responsible for the coordination of department activities at corporate level for all projects (new and existing) PAN India
2. Responsible for preparation & coordination of all applications & its submissions, review & scrutiny of drawings.
3. Will be responsible for co-ordination and procuring all land and building related permission viz: Collector NA NOC for Wet to dry , land related NOC Director/Town planner remarks/approval, Development Plan remarks, State Industrial development Authority/Corporations (viz: /SIPCOT/ etc).
4. MOEF clearance, obtaining consent to operate and establish from State Pollution control board, Forest NOC, Chief Fire officer NOC, Factory Inspector NOC, survey of India -demarcation, building commencement and occupation certificate from the local authority, and all other statutory approvals like storm water, sewerage, health department, PWD-Electrical, Water, highway departments, labour department, or any other department approvals as deemed required etc.
MIS & Record keeping:
5. Responsible for the preparation of monthly MIS & status updation for all the statutory submissions as per applicable DCR, Environment and PCB norms for all regions
6. Maintain database & all necessary approvals obtained from Govt. i.e GR, Circulars/Notifications etc.
7. Prepare & provide inputs for Liaisioning budget for various projects
8. Co-ordinate with internal departments
Projects team: for design/drawings i.e master plan, MEP for submission of statutory drawings.
Marketing team: for inputs for deal summaries, tracking documents require from tenants for submission to statutory authorities
Investment team: Assist & coordinate with investment team for conducting acquisition related due diligences, site visits, generate reports from consultants and submission of final report to management.
Facility team: for adhering to statutory compliances, renewal trackers for all projects.
Legal team: for registration of ATL/Lease deeds with tenants, Sale deeds for land ensure strong control on team for executing appropriate transactions with officials
Salary- BEST in Industry plus benefits.
Please send your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
Also feel free to speak to me on Mob-09833590355. You can refer this opportunity to your friend or others or colleagues.
Thanks & Regards
Hector and Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd.
E mail id- email@example.com
Tel no- 022- 61717720
Contact Company:Hector and Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd
Address :201 & 202, Marathon Max, Junction of LBS Marg & Goregaon Link Road,, Sonapur Signal, Above Kotak Bank, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400080,India
Reference Id:SPD- Corp Affairs