"Digital Service Management is building its "first set" of new cloud-based applications, on their true SaaS ready Cloud platform "Innovation suite".
Business Workflows is the first of its kind, which offers a generic framework to develop any "line of business" application- be it HR case management or Facilities case management or any other line-of-business like Legal, Marketing, etc..
It also leverages the "integration service" to offer easy integration capabilities to existing BMC products as well as other 3rd party products.
If your interests lie in getting involved in the early phase of this development, testing components/applications from 'scratch', using automation skills to test the look and feel and functionality of brand new applications, look no beyond BMC-DSM Cloud Apps group, because it provides you one of the most unique, rare opportunity of laying the "building blocks" of the upcoming brand new set of applications.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all QA activities for one or many features - includes writing test scenarios, manual testing and writing backend (API) automation
* Think like a 'customer' and embed usability, simplicity, aspects within 'testing'.
* Automate workflows and test cases (Backend)
* Maintain and deploy enterprise applications automation framework
* Work closely with development to ensure products achieve desired level of quality
* Ensure overall quality of enterprise products/solutions delivered
* Participate in the functional design process
* Thinks outside box, considers all available solutions before making a decision
* Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA practices
* Keeps commitments and creatively addresses roadblocks/barriers
* Mentor and provide guidance to less experienced QA engineer
* 10-12 years or more of related technical experience in building/testing enterprise products/solutions
* 6 years or more working in on QA automation
* Automation Framework Experience on Selenium web driver; TestNG to automate Web applications.
* Scripting experience with Java a must
* Experience with GitHUB; is preferred
* Automation Framework experience using Robotium/Appium/M-Eux/SilkMobile to automate Mobile (iOS; Android) applications is a plus.
* Sound knowledge of SDLC, Agile, Testing life cycle, testing methodologies and testing techniques.
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working in teams of 15-20, ideally in a cross-functional team setting
* Excellent application management skills combined with pragmatic thinking and a can-do attitude
* Passionate towards building great enterprise ready products
* Experience supporting applications in a mission-critical 24x7 business environment a must
* Experience in an enterprise cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or Oracle) is a plus
* Experience in IT service management or CRM will be an added advantage