Key Skills: ServiceNow Developer
Required: ServiceNow Developer Certification
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of system design and development used within web service or message-based applications (e.g. REST/SOAP)
- Service Oriented Architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, REST)
- Proficient in all areas of ServiceNow development and configuration including but not limited to Business Rules, ACLs, Domain Separation, Script Includes, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, and UI Policies.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Build new and maintain existing custom applications including scoped applications.
- Develop REST/SOAP scripted APIs for integrations to end customer systems.
- Support and enhance existing Customer Portal using ServiceNow CMS functionality including Jelly Script, UI Macros, custom Script Includes and roles.
- Thoroughly test new development to minimize or eliminate any negative user impact.
- Document custom functionality using KB Articles and Wiki-text formatting for consistency.
- Direct, analyze, and prepare recommended changes in development, maintenance and system standards having critical, solution-wide impacts.
- Clearly communicate with customers, peers and management to ensure that development meets expected requirements and timelines.
- Transfer knowledge to and help train the ServiceNow Administrator.
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes.
- Integration of ServiceNow with other IT systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules.
- Implementation of Import sets, Data sources, Transform maps and Transform scripts.
- Ability to provide solutions to ServiceNow issues.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills.
- High level interpersonal skills in order to collaboratively work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Ability to understand business needs and how business systems can support those needs.
- Self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of ITIL practices
- Must be comfortable working in fast pace and dynamic environment with high visibility
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramboll India Private Limited
2 - 6 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: itil framework, servicenow software developer, servicenow it developer...
A Square Technologies Private Limited
3 - 7 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Orchestration, ServiveNow Developer, Administration, Snow, Servicenow, ITSM...
HCL Technologies Limited
4 - 9 yrs Chennai, Noida
Keyskills: servicenow, web services, UI Actions, snow, cmdb, servicenow admin, service...
3 - 8 yrs Pune
Teamware Solutions ( A division of Quantum Leap Consulting Private LTD).
2 - 7 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengal...
Keyskills: Servicenow, service now, Servicenow Developer
3 - 5 yrs Delhi NCR, Noida
Keyskills: Training, Competitor Analysis, Performance Testing, Change Control...