As a part of Cunesoft GmbH's core development team, developing and advancing Cunesoft's Compliance Cloud offerings, the candidate will be responsible for designing, programming and supporting of key customer-facing and internal applications.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including diverse technologies, lab as well as cloud environments.
- The individual will work closely with developers, project managers engineers and other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- The individual should have a found understanding of the Microsoft .NET and SharePoint Platform. The candidate should have been part of SDLC and exposure to product development is an addition.
Job Responsibilities :
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop modules and functions within the Platform.
- Build Technical specification documents
- Design and create solutions for pre-specified modules and functions as per the requirements
- Define, create and execute automated test cases, i.e. unit tests
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Support production deployment of applications and perform - validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Support and fix existing and new identified issues by either customers or internal test teams.
- Help junior members in the team to get them up to speed and train them in coding practices
Minimum Experience :
- 5 to 8 years of experience in development
- C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, JQuery, Entity Framework, MVC, LINQ, Kendo, Bootstrap, Web Api,Windows Azure Cloud, SQL Server etc.,
- Microsoft Visual Studio as well as Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Database Tools, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Cloud based environments with Microsoft SharePoint
- Technical background
- Previous experience in the Life sciences area a definite plus
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
Required Candidate profileEducation :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Shell India Markets Private Limited
4 - 7 yrs Bengaluru, India
Keyskills: Software Development Life Cycle, Azure, MVVM, TDD, Service Delivery...
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
3 - 7 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: c#, web services, design patterns, .net framework, asp.net, mvc
Epicor Software India Pvt Ltd
6 - 11 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: ERP, Web application, Cloud, Deployment, microsoft, Troubleshooting, SQL...
Sigtuple Technologies Pvt Ltd.
4 - 6 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: C#, C++, Software Development, MVVM, Opencv, Software Engineering, OOPS...
3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: c#, JAVA, asp.net mvc, linq, REST, entity framework, .net, SOAP, sql server
CIMS MEDICA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
2 - 6 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Testing Tools, Configuration Management, Detail Design...
Akshay Software Technologies Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Performance Testing, Rest, Core Java, NoSQL, SDET, OOPS, Database Testing...
Spectrum Talent Management Pvt. Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: c#, MVC Architecture, NUnit, css, VB.NET, SSRS, WCF Services, SQL Queries...