You are passionate about building quality products that enrich and improve lives of real people around you. You believe in creating a user experience that simplifies a connected, often complex, lifestyle into a seamless experience in the car and mobile devices, accentuating engineering intelligence Product development geeks would be the right person to read the contents further below.
If you believe just like us in the mantra: "To enable a totally interconnected information gateway for mass adoption of nomadic systems to allow geo-information mobility" - you will love what Quantum Inventions Development Centre in Kolkata has to offer.
Sr Software Engineer - Automation
The Senior Software Development Engineer in Test will lead the planning, design, implementation and execution of automated and manual test strategies for our products. This person will collaborate closely with the Engineering and Product teams to ensure we are releasing the highest quality product for our clients.
This person needs to be able to work independently while having strong cross-team collaborative skills alongside proficiency in test planning and strategizing, strong knowledge and experience on Agile test methodologies, processes and strong hands-on experience in developing automated test frameworks and coordinating the creation of both manual and automated test scripts.
Job Responsibility :
* Improve the overall efficiency of the QA team by mentoring and helping the team
* Working alongside developers in evangelising testing best practices
* Hands-on QA Automation engineering with a primary focus on leading the implementation of our automated test framework
* Work closely with support and engineering teams to capture test automation framework requirements
* Architecting, designing, developing, maintaining, and documenting automation scripts
* Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test it
* Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes
* Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources. Collaborate with development, QA analysts and Test Engineers to perform root cause analysis
* Evaluate (commercial, open-source or proprietary) testing tools and test frameworks which can be leveraged within a project
* Enforce Engineering Excellence practices and drive quality early in the development cycle; enforcing code standards, unit testing, test driven development and other strategies to improve and ensure code quality
* Proactively communicate with development team during the development cycle and participate in design and documentation of new features
Technologies we use :
* Selenium, SeleniumHub, Appium
* Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
* Gradle, Maven, Conan, CMake\Make
* Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired skills and experience :
* At least 5 years of experience as a dedicated SDET and a proven record of shipping large, complex software projects
* Strong experience with Java language, familiar with scripting langagues (Ruby, Python)
* Excellent OOP/OOD skills, understanding of design patterns and SOLID
* Strong testing experience and a working knowledge of test automation, web and mobile automation frameworks
* Proficiency in SQL fundamentals
* Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
* Broad knowledge and hands-on technical experience in test methodologies and automation development, with extensive experience creating automation and test frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, RSpec, Cucumber, etc
* Experience in developing RESTful API test automation
* Experience in load and performance testing of large distributed high traffic web environments
* Experience doing Security testing is a plus
* Experience in implementing automated software delivery pipelines and continuous integration using tools such as Git and Jenkins is a plus
* Experience with Linux Containers, Docker\LXC, Vagrant is a plus.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Other Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Quantum Inventions Development Centre
Attached or leading client
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.