The position required for an individual to manage Decision Points client engagement end to end which
includes delivering high quality strategy and analytics projects as well as maintaining and improving
relationship with clients. The position also requires the candidate to conduct statistical data analytics,
create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales &
marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the worlds largest FMCG companies.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork and creativity are the key for success
- Collaborate with a team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Communicate with product owners, ensure delivery is on track.
- Work with following backend technologies: Java 1.7, Google Cloud Platform, Spring Framework, Spark, Hadoop, Python
- 3+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of Java platform.
- Experience in enterprise application development in Spring.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL. Capability to write complex queries.
- Working knowledge of python
- Work in any big data tech like spark etc is a plus.
- Work with Nifi is a plus.
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE- s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (ANT, Maven2, etc), code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- RDBMS experience (SQL, JDBC). Understanding of ORM frameworks internals is a plus
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Decision Point is a young and unique Marketing Analytics & Consulting company with a global fortune 100 client. We are involved in developing analytics solutions and marketing strategies in FMCG Sector. Decision Point is founded by two IIT-Madras Graduates Ravi Shankar and Varun Gupta with diverse experience across FMCG & Marketing Analytics domain.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.