.Net Developer will:
- Participate, as a member of a project team, in the development and implementation of new software as per customers and marketing requirements.
- Design, develop and write functional specifications, detailed design specifications, unit tests plans, units tests scripts, source code, installation instructions and any other required engineering documents or software required in BancTec software development process.
- Perform integration tests or code automated tests for programs developed by his peers.
- Troubleshoot and fix software problems found in existing software products.
- Coordinate application implementations and follow-up on client problems.
- Customer Support on a rotation basis.
- Successful candidates will draw on experience using .Net framework 4.0 / 4.5 & 4.6 and T-SQL to assist in the low level design and implementation of modules to integrate into the
Strong skills in MVC 4.0 / 5.0
Strong skills in Angular JS 1.4 / 2.0
Good SQL Skills
Microsoft Platforms 2008 R2 / 2012 server
Knowledge and experience using recognized software development processes
XML, XSL and other Web development technologies will be an added advantage
Subversion tools [SVN 1.8, TFS 2012]
Good Communication in English (written & spoken)
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the FortuneÂ® 100, along with many of the world's largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Recruiter Name:Mr Rahul Sharma
Contact Company:Exela Technologies