SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER -ANGULA || BANGALORE
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
Job Stability is Essential
Job Description :
Sourcing Guidelines :
- Immediate Joiners
- Premier Institutes
- Excellent Job Stability
Position Summary :
- As a key member of Technology software development team, you will help lead the development of next generation offer management platform for online consumer coupons.
- You will develop and maintain scalable distributed systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, be independent and self-motivated.
Position Responsibilities :
- Develop highly scalable and modern internet applications using cutting edge tools
- Work independently completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production
- Deliver on projects from end to end (requirements to production grade code to support procedures), while functioning within the process and disciplines established in the Engineering team.
- Work collaboratively among groups within engineering (QA, Database Administration, and Production Ops) and outside engineering (Product Manager, Marketing Team) to drive allocated projects to completion.
- Actively participate in high level engineering team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Position Qualifications :
- BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 5 years of hands-on web application design and development experience.
- 3+ years of experience building modern web applications with frameworks ANGULA like, React or Vue
- Experience with server-side languages like Java, Python, or Go
- In-depth understanding and experience working with vanilla front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, JS including ES6
- Excellent technical understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, XHR/AJAX, etc.
- Excellent software fundamentals, including object oriented and dynamic programming.
- Ability to analyze, benchmark and optimize software.
- Experience with relational database systems such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience writing frontend and backend unit tests
- Strong understanding of software platforms and operating systems, including scripting languages and command line use.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience working with Angular 1, Angular 2+, and TypeScript
- Experience developing server-side software with Django or NodeJS
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.