Employment Type: Full Time
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Crafting SAP Solution Landscapes
2. Providing assistance on Landscape growth assessment
3. Establishing standards and thresholds for monitoring and auditing to ensure stable and supportable reporting implementation and continual requested capabilities
4. Driving service improvements and efficiency through the design and development of effective automation
5. Participating and collaborating with other operations teams to provide root-cause analysis for all client outages and failed changes in the environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time