Responsible for the software and system validation of products used in automotive workshop. Responsible for developing test suite, testing, coordinating with third party for development, validation and certification related support.
Desired Candidate profile
1. 3- 5 years of in the testing of software and system
2. Experience in the developing the test suite for the platform and handling variants.
3. Experience with Test scripting in any programming language (Mandatory).
4. Experience in Test automation techniques (Mandatory)
5. Must have exposure to atleast one complete validation cycle.
6. Good to have experience in development of test set up and support proto development involving electro-mechanical systems.
7. Good knowledge in using simulator, oscilloscope, data logger, function generator etc.
8. Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
9. Experience in handling external agency (test labs and supplier) for the testing, certification.
10. Experience with ISO, MIL test standards (Preferable).
11. Good communication skills to work with cross-functional team,
12. Adaptable to changing requirement with short delivery plan,
13. Should be able to lead with example for ensure on-time delivery with good quality of work products.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time