We are seeking a talented software professional to develop the user interface for a new application that will part of the enterprise platform. This person will lead the UI development activities and responsible for complete application front end development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver the UI part of the user stories for a new enterprise application by continually working with the Program Manager and the Project Manager.
- Collaborate on architecture and integration requirements across multiple teams.
- Self-starter - Quickly learn new technology and frameworks.
- Provide technical guidance to the team in using efficient technologies, frameworks, methodologies and design guidelines.
- Having an innovation mindset and showcase POCs enabling use of new frameworks/technologies.
- Engage with the team in software requirements, design, and review.
- Attention to detail, adaptable, flexible, independent, self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as part of an agile development team spread across time zones.
- Hands on extensive experience in developing UI based applications.
- Should have experience working with React library and Node.JS ecosystem.
- Should have experience in Design and Architecture of UI based projects/applications.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering scalable Enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with remotely located stakeholders (developers, PM, Customers etc.)
- Exposure to three.js or any other web graphics library is a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments including a variety of databases and operating systems.
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Altair Engineering India Private Limited
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company. Altair India is a fully owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering-USA. Altair India's activities encompass (1) Software development for our MCAE suite of products - HyperWorks (2) Software development for our Grid computing framework PBS-Pro (3) CAE consulting projects for various customers worldwide (4) International technical support of our software products (5) Marketing, sales and support of our MCAE and Grid computing solutions in India and ASEAN Headquartered in Bangalore, Altair-India provides you a refreshing, open and rewarding work environment, where you challenge yourself constantly, discover your potential and enrich your growth. At Altair we offer you a career full of possibilities and progress. Altair is looking for young, energetic and ambitious professionals, with a desire to excel, who like to think 'out of the box' and who are driven to overcome challenges.