Do you enjoy working with 'Computer Vision and Automated Driving'? If so, Computer Vision Software Engineer in Test is the position for you. As a Quality Engineer at MathWorks, you will be part of a Computer Vision Toolbox (CVT) and Automated Driving Toolbox (ADT). You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies and write automation for various upcoming CVT & ADT features. You will drive test programs and play a key role in ensuring high quality software that meets the expectations of global customers.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Automated Driving and Computer Vision Applications.
- Design, create and maintain automated test suites for CVT & ADT features.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers to resolve product bugs.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Programming experience in C++
- A bachelor's degree (CSE or ECE) and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree (CSE or ECE)) is required.
- Programming skills: strong in MATLAB and good in C/C++ (can be vice versa).
- Experience in verification & validation of Computer Vision applications.
- Must possess Image Processing and Computer Vision theoretical concepts (especially towards Autonomous Driving).
- Good experience of software testing methodologies, including developing test strategies and test automation.
- Knowledge about Data Acquisition Tools/Procedures (relevant to Camera, Lidar, Radar, Ultrasound etc.) towards Autonomous Driving.
- Experience in developing/evaluating Autonomous Vehicle (ground/air).
- Experience in 3D point cloud processing, GPS and IMU data processing.
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Mathworks India Private Limited
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Recruiter Name:Jordan Mathworks
Contact Company:Mathworks India Private Limited