Design, create, peer review and execute manual test cases. Define test strategy for a feature/component
- Raise defects for product non-conformance. Report out defects in products & design
- Prepare test setup required for Test execution
- Contribute in decision making for make/stop a release. Analyze requirements and report out testable/not testable ones
- Coding and troubleshooting in C# or Java
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Strong testing/design principles, test methodologies knowledge
- Assignments early in the product development cycle in order to create test infrastructures for new protocols/interfaces, common platforms, and interoperability of products
- Work closely on cross-functional teams Engineering and Architecture on design requirements and ensuring testing hooks
- Creation of test tools and test harnesses requiring in-house development or extensions
- Ensuring testing process is adhered to
- Test case execution; ability to analyze test results
- Ensuring proper documentation of all results and ability to provide detailed reports for failure cases
- Strong interpersonal skill-set, including good written and verbal technical communication skills
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions. Influence the strategic direction of clients.
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client's business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent or MCA.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in testing software products
- Expand and Maintain existing robust automation Framework that supports test execution on multiple environments
- Work with team to develop test scripts using newly constructed and/or existing frameworks
- Develop and refactor automation test scripts/test suites adhering to the established standards.
- Hands-on experience in test design and execution management, test estimation metrics, RTM implementation, test requirements and test case design, defect management.
- Research on new tools that could cater to the challenges, which cannot be met with the available testing tools.
- Provide correct estimates and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience with applications/tools such as Testing, Selenium, SOAPUI, JIRA, etc.
- Experience on continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Maven.
- Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing and QA a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Client of Emploi Consultancy
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.