Job Description/ Position Description
Looking for an Sr. Automation Engineer and Lead Automation Engineer who can deliver the quality work for the project which is dynamic in nature, should also be able to lead the team from technical aspect and ensure the continuous delivery is achieved all the time for the product for different stake holders.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
- Candidate should have 4 to 7 yr's experience
- Should be a strong candidate in Automation testing, with strong knowledge on planning, strategy and Developing the script for ERP products.
- Should be good in selenium/ Robot Automation testing
- Should be able to draft a design/ solutions for a complex problem
- Ability to Review the team delivery in terms of code quality and accuracy of files promoted
- Should have strong knowledge in Python, Core Java BB, GitHub, JENKINS and TestNG
- Should be familiar with Test lifecycle and testing process
- Should have the ability to develop the automation script and execute and maintain them.
- Should have exposure in Automating the Job schedulers
- Should have very good knowledge on TestNG & JIRA and DB
- ERP knowledge is real value addition.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
B. E or Equivalent degree with Selenium, Robot Automation and knowledge in Core JAVA and Python
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time