PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Application specific solution consulting in HCM / SuccessFactors (SF).
- SAP Implementation activities - planning, blueprint, realization, final preparation, go-live support.
- Provide expert consulting on demand.
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews.
- Support of pre-sales activities.
- Provide implementation and conversion guidance on S/4 HANA to customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Process design as per SAP best practices.
- Configuration of the system.
- Identification of gaps.
- Provide functional specifications and oversee development for custom requirements.
- Troubleshooting / problem resolution.
- Willingness to travel on short notice (primarily within India and SE Asia) for varying durations.
- Should keep abreast of relevant new SAP features / releases
Required Candidate profile
- At least 7 years of Consulting experience with minimum 5 End to End Implementations in the area of HCM / SF.
- HCM experience is mandatory covering OM, PA, Payroll, etc. SF is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of functional experience in Human Resources in any industry in India.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline. Additional qualifications related to Human Resources will be an advantage.
- Should have played the role of HCM/SF Track lead in 2 End to End Implementation projects.
- Expertise in sap HCM / SF and related business processes including integration with related modules (Finance, Payroll, etc.).
- Basic to medium level ABAP debugging skills.
- Exposure to SAP S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
Good communication ability in English
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd