- Proactively sourcing and recruiting talent within specific skill areas and geographic locations frequently requested by the client.
- Conduct phone-based consultant pre-screens to evaluate skills, suitability, availability, compensation and job preference.
- Headhunting, identifying, and approaching suitable candidates who may already be employed.
- Establishing and managing a nationwide pipeline of candidates within specific skill areas including but not limited to Quality Assurance & Test, Software Development, and Project/Program/Product Management.
- Responding quickly to job requisitions with a high volume of quality submittals.
- Effectively managing an average weekly load of 6 job requisitions.
- Executing our recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs.
- Following our internal process for submitting candidates to jobs and coordinating with the Account Servicing team.
Key Attributes & Experience:
- Self-driven, disciplined, motivated team player with 5+ years of U.S. IT recruiting background within a Staffing Agency.
- Demonstrate interest in the technology industry, especially Quality Assurance & Testing and Mobilization.
- Experience working in a highly metric driven environment with a strong focus on results.
- Great attitude, positive energy, passion & desire to be successful.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various types of people.
- Experience working with social media/networking sites.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple job requisitions at a time.
- Prior experience recruiting Quality Assurance & Testing professionals preferred.
- Excellent oral/written/persuasive communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Q Analysts will provide you with the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist in developing your professional development. You will join a highly-motivated team of self-driven individuals.
We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Our vision is to build a $60 million+ services organization by the year 2020 through a relentless focus on executing breakthrough levels of customer services to our clients, employees and stakeholders. Come join us!