Desired Qualification :
- 3-6 years prior experience in Testing and Java based test automation
- Experience with test framework development for web and mobile using Java and other related technologies.
- Ability to design highly extensible REST API/backend test cases and design scalable Automation Frameworks from scratch
- Good command on Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, including Page Object design patterns and Selenium Grid configurations.
- Good command on mobile automation using Appium, including Page Object design patterns.
- Experience in using performance tools like Jmeter and API Load Testing with Jmeter.
- Expertise on testing different QA Methodologies (black-box, white-box and gray-box) for both web UIs and backends, both manually and automated.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies: RESTful Web Services and HTTP proxies, HTTP and HTTPS Protocols, web servers and Good understanding on how to test /automate them.
- Experience in using testing tools like Fire Bug, Post Man, Charles Proxy or similar
- Passion for finding defects and breaking things is a must
- Good experience identifying and formulating test cases
- Good understanding of Testing in Agile and DevOps Environment
- Ability to visualize a feature end-to-end product and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in testing and automating big enterprise application products.
- Knowledge on Travel and Expense management domain is a plus.
- Knowledge on Jest, Webdriver.io and Jasmine (or similar test libraries) is a plus
- Experience with GIT source code management
Desired Candidate Profile
Mandatory Required for the different QA Role :
1. All Automation candidates
2. API Automation
3. Web and API Automation
4. Web Automation
5. Performance Testing
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Happay-Expense Management Solution for Businesses
Happay was founded in 2012 with a simple idea: paying someone, be it friends, family or colleagues should be as easy as sending a text message. With this in mind, we built our first consumer product, the happay mobile app- a mobile wallet that allows you to pay just about anyone, anywhere, with their mobile number. No bank account details required.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.