We are a global team of 60 gaming junkies who manage one of the worlds largest living libraries of video game data. From technical requirements to video trailers, our catalogue has information on over 95,000 games across 160 platforms and we are growing every day.
Although its always casual Friday at the office, don't let the t-shirts and sneakers fool you we are serious about serving our clients. We supply the data gamers need to determine the games they will
purchase and play.
We are hoping to find kindred spirits who will help us innovate the industry and continue our commitment to providing our big business clientele with the most current, accurate, and detailed
gaming data around.
What you will do
You will give meaning and context to our rapidly evolving and ever growing video game data framework. Your words and ideas will be instrumental in ensuring that our internal teams produce the highest quality data and that our clients use it optimally.
Your primary duties will involve
- Collaborating closely with product leads to conceptualize and create definitions/descriptions for the 8000+ video game terms and tags that form the DNA of our ever expanding data framework.
- Being a key player in the creative processes that ensure our data remains unique, relevant and cutting edge.
Your secondary duties will involve
- Writing copy and creating content for our business website, social media pages and other marketing materials.
- Assisting in the creation of internal documentation.
- You have a Bachelor Degree and a proven track record of at least 2 years writing concise and engaging content in the tech industry.
- Your English is exceptional; you're able to clearly and succinctly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums.
- You are autonomous and don't need to be given continual direction and know how to manage yourself.
- You have a hawks eye for detail ensuring that your writing is nothing but impeccable; the thought of a misspelt word or bad grammar keeps you up at night!
- Ideally you are a gamer and in touch with the latest industry terms and trends.
- You are well versed with SEO principles and are able to ensure adherence by an application/website.
- You work well in a team.
In addition to applying here, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Salary: 4 to 7 lacs/year
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Animation / Gaming
Functional Area: Journalism , Editing , Content
Role Category:Content Development
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Gameopedia Data Solutions Private Limited
Gameopedia is a rapidly growing Norwegian company that has dedicated itself to revolutionizing the way video game data is presented and used.
With teams in Norway and India, we have created one of the largest video games databases in the world that comprehensively covers all aspects of all video games on the various major and minor gaming platforms. Our clients include some of the biggest businesses in Europe, The Middle-East and North America.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.