Additionally, He/she will be an in-house consultant where share his views on the feasibility of campaign ideas and designs. He/she is also expected to keep up to date with the latest in web, mobile and interaction technologies.
1. Validate the technical feasibility and co-design campaign ideas with the Business and Project teams
2. Design modern technical architectures to implement the solution
3. Develop on selected web/mobile development frameworks (Eg. Spring, Struts, Hibernate)
4. Develop on content management systems (E.g. Adobe CQ CMS)
5. Develop technical documentation of the solution (FSD, Deployment documentation, etc)
6. Work with service-oriented architecture (SOA) technologies.
7. Manage the technical environment of the solution (E.g. infrastructure, Hosting Environments)
8. Conform and manage source code control guidelines for the agency
9. Work with various teams to configure management systems via its management interfaces (E.g. EDM, Ad Platforms, CMS, etc)
10. Coordinate with Project Managers to validate technical work submitted by vendors and freelancers.
11. Champion the quality of the solution by leading and performing quality assurance duties
12. Champion Lider reputation and credibility in the client organization
13. Other duties as the Company may reasonably specify from time to time.
Expected Skills and Experience
14. Candidate should possess at least a diploma
15. At least 2 years in the field of Software Development in a digital agency or comparable organization
16. At least 5 years development experience with up to date skills in Core Java and JEE API.
17. Good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies
18. Strong experience in modern Web/Mobile development techniques, including:
a. Development on MVC Frameworks (Spring, Struts)
b. Development on JAVA-based CMS (Adobe CQ CMS)
c. Database design, management and manipulation
d. Development on SOA Frameworks (SOAP, Restful)
e. Build management using Ant or Maven2
f. Unit Testing and the use of code coverage metrics
19. Moderate understanding in Front-End technologies (HTML/JS/CSS)
20. Familiarity with source code control systems (E.g. SVN, GIT)
21. Familiarity with task tracking systems (E.g. Jira, Redmine)
22. Good understanding of quality processes and standards
23. Good communication skills including ability to influence and communicate to internal teams
24. Team player and strong independent contributor
25. Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
26. Preferred basic understanding of mobile technologies.