4 - 9 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
ServiceArchitects draw on their experiences in Services and Support customer-facingroles to represent the viewpoint of customers and of all GSS functions duringthe product design and development processes. They drive efficiency,repeatability and consistency into the product support processes throughinvolvement in the product design process, and then after product launch bydefining standards and policies. They think outside of the box to help designproduct solutions that will help Akamai scale as we move to the next $5B inrevenue.
Idealcandidates have previously worked in an Akamai Services and Support role, enjoyworking on complex technology problems, are capable of influencing and defininga vision for product supportability, and want to be involved in definingbusiness strategies and solutions that will directly impact the success of allAkamai customers and Service and Support employees.
TheService Architect role is part of Akamai's Global Services and Support (GSS)division. As part of the Service Enablement team , the Service Architects willpartner with the Products and Engineering organizations to ensure that Akamaiproducts are designed and built with a Serviceability and Supportability focus,guaranteeing that the customer-facing GSS teams are prepared to sell,implement, test, and support the products.
* Developa deep technical knowledge of assigned product set. Be the ultimate expertacross GSS for those products.
* Developstrong relationships with Product Management & Product Architectcounterparts.
* RepresentCustomer and GSS viewpoints in product scoping, development and design process.Think outside of the box to create a strategic vision for serviceable andsupportable products. Share this
* Definedetailed technical requirements for product supportability and assess theproducts against those requirements.
* Operateas a virtual team lead for GSS subject matter expert core teams focused onspecific product sets.
* Coordinateand Project Manage Launch readiness activities, such as Beta productimplementations, training, documentation updates, and launch approvals.
* EnsureGSS is ready to deliver the products as they are released. Be the owner for GSSdocumentation, process, and policy for specific products.
* Buildsupportability metrics and product scorecards to drive strategic productdiscussion with Product Management and Engineering.
* Research, define, implement and roll-outproduct supportability best practices.
Required Candidate profile
* Education:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or its equivalent
* OverallExperience: 4+ years
* Minimum3 years of experience using Internet technologies, standards and protocols,including DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, Web design, application layer security, browsers andservers.
* Balanceof both strong technical and strategic skills. Willing to get into deep, techdetails, but also able to see the big picture and make educated trade-offdecisions without getting bogged down by the details.
* Ableto develop trusted relationships, a strong internal network and use influenceto drive change. Displays situational fluency and perseverance to handlechallenging business situations. Able to negotiate and compromise to driveconsensus.
* Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complexconcepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences, includingtechnical and business executives.
* Organizedand detail-oriented, with project management experience.
Contact Company:AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED