eMeasurematics is looking out for a Site Engineer.
- Provide on-site Installation / preventive maintenance / corrective / emergency maintenance
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Organizing routine servicing schedules
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to equipment breakdowns
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping the client and internal team informed on progress
- Must act as a single point contact for all customer needs for designated customers
- Build, Develop & Sustain Customer relationships with effective Customer management
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Position will also include duties related to service coordination, customer support and cross-functional team member support
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Service Engineer
- Must possess good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and innovative in approach
- Diploma/ B.E Electronics, Instrumentation, Electrical, Telecom
- Knowledge of PLC.
- Knowledge of Networking.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Troubleshooting experience
- JSW Steel Limited - Dolvi (Maharashtra) Note
- Candidates from near by areas or are ready to relocate should apply
- Company shall not provide accommodations.
Share your C.V'S at firstname.lastname@example.org
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation, Diploma - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
EMEASUREMATICS PVT. LTD.
Who are we?
eMeasurematics is a dedicated team of energetic and ambitious young professionals from the new-age innovative engineering industry. We boast of some really enterprising, knowledgeable and creative people in our team, with most of us having varied, yet valuable, background and experiences.
What do we do?
At eM we optimize the way material moves within manufacturing set ups. We change the face of a traditional manufacturing facility to a smart factory. We are the one stop shop to provide cyber- physical system using trending automation and data exchange technologies. We have successfully implemented industry 4.0 projects with the top steel industries that help machines use self-optimization and artificial intelligence to complete complex tasks in order to deliver vastly superior cost efficiency and better quality services.
We aim to integrate these solutions in various other manufacturing & warehousing sectors having large indoor and outdoor storage areas.
Headquartered in Mumbai (India), eMeasurematics has a branch in the USA with customers spread worldwide.
To know more about us, please visit www.emeasurematics.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.