We are looking for a candidate with minimum 3 to 7 year of experience in civil & interior work at Mumbai location.
- Must have knowledge of Civil, Painting , False Ceiling , Plumbing and other Interior works
- Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies
- Manage designers' calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards and schedules are met
- Manage schedule, metrics collection, shipping, inventory, and accounting for specified projects
- Interact with clients, contractors, and staff to communicate and enforce project goals and deadlines.
- Managing design related categories including flooring, tile, paint, cabinets, plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Competent in drafting (Sketch-up, Autocad, etc.) and also capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- To monitor and supervise the project periodically and ensure that the progress is as per time schedule and quality of execution is as per specifications
- To maintain the projects library consisting of samples, documents, catalogues, inventory and all other projected related material.
- Knowledge of computer and CAD is must
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have minimum 3 year of experience in civil & interior work
- Should be capable to handle the site independently well conversant to read AutoCAD drawing
- Candidate must be self-motivated, energetic, team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Candidate should be good at multi-tasking
- Must have good communication skills
- Proficiency in computer
- Ready to travel & work all over India.
UG: Diploma - Civil, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
M & A Interiors
M & A Interiors
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.