1) AIX OS Migration from AIX 5.3/6.1 to AIX 7.1/7.2
2) IBM Power Systems technology refresh from POWER4/5/6 to POWER7/8/9 systems.
3) Migrate legacy HACMP and PowerHA versions from 5.4/5.5/6.1 to PowerHA 7.1/7.2.
4) Build HMC, Virtual I/O servers (VIOS) and AIX LPARs in POWER8/9 systems.
5) Steeleye cluster new installation in newly built Linux servers.
6) Steeleye cluster migration to newly built Linux servers.
7) Involve in planning meetings with IBM and clients along with the Project manager.
8) Negotiate the migration approaches with IBM and client engineering team.
9) Work with IBM Account Architect and SMEs from steady state team to ensure the standards are maintained.
10) Create and maintain process documentation and run-book for migrations.
11) Guide IBM Project services team (PMs) in all technical and process queries.
12) Change, problem management and compliance.
13) Troubleshoot any potential issues in any of the above listed tasks.
14) Automate the applicable workload using shell scripting.
15) Follow steady state hand-over / clearance process post build and refresh activities.
16) Ensure availability during weekends and after office hours to support migration windows for Production servers.
Job Location- Chennai
a. Knowledge in OEL, RED HAT, SUSE
b. In depth knowledge of OS installation and configuration.
c. Knowledge in OS patching including physical and virtual machine.
d. Knowledge in Firmware upgrade
e. Knowledge in Hardware issue diagnosing.
f. Knowledge in Shell scripting.
g. Knowledge of performance tuning and performance troubleshooting.
h. Filesystems and disk management
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
Technosoft Global Services Pvt Ltd
Technosoft is a CMM Level 3 Company, Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. We do have our own development center in Bangalore Location. Since its a service based company we provide support to our top Fortune 500 Product Based Companies. Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com