Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Participate in departmental and college activities.
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
- The Candidate should have PG/ NET/ SET/ PhD in qualification.
- A strong desire to redefine teaching standards and build tomorrow's leaders
- Strong communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
Role: Social Studies Teacher
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent