Business Unit - Global Consulting Services - GCS
We are primarily focused on webMethods platform services - consulting, migrations and upgrades, application development and application maintenance services. Our unmatched expertise on our webMethods platform, the quality of our people and organizational agility makes us the ideal offshore partner for organizations that want to deploy and use the webMethods platform for maximum value.
- Project Manager
Software AG is seeking qualified candidates AT Sr. Project Manager/Project Manager level to develop and deliver solutions to solve our clients most pressing business process challenges. In exchange, you will be rewarded with interesting engagements, training, the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop marketable experience working with some of the biggest names in the industry, using the most current technologies, and successfully resolving the most complex challenges. Accountability
- Should have managed RED flagged projects.
- Should have managed engagements of more than 10+ resources, and should be familiar with all aspects of project management.
- Assumes responsibility for a project and provides leadership in setting up projects correctly and ensuring that customer goals, people goals and business goals are met while delivering high quality solutions.
- Recommends and implements process improvements.
- Some overseas experience working directly at customer locations is must.
- Exposure on application development projects is must.
- Excellent customer and people management skills.
- Experience on middleware technologies is preferred.
- Is familiar with estimation techniques, project progress reporting and should have clarity around team management issues.
- Proven track record in managing projects. Must have strong understanding of project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to senior executives.
- Should be ready to extend beyond role definition and contribute to organizational growth and maturity.