StreamSpace is looking for a passionate Software Architect and Full Stack Lead for our Blockchain development team located in Bangalore, KA.
- You will be a key player in the development of a distributed content delivery network for a massive scale, which requires a strong focus on security and user trust.
- You will work closely with the Management Team and Product design team in the architecture and design of the software.
- You will help hire and manage a team of developers to execute on goals to hit milestones at a rapid pace.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as relational databases, large scale data processing and APIs in GCloud/Firebase infrastructure
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, infrastructure teams and communicate effectively leading projects outcomes
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Help create infrastructure as code in GCloud and build CI-CD pipelines to deploy
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
Good to have:
- Exceptional coding and problem solving skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience of which at least 1 year in Ethereum smart contract and at least 3 years needs to be in a lead capacity managing teams and as an architect influencing application architectures
- Strong knowledge and experience in internet security networks and/or cryptography
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Experience developing traditional CDN
- Knowledge of Hedera Hashgraph
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.