- Frontend development frameworks/libraries: Angular 2 , Node.js/npm, D3.js, gulp
- Frontend testing frameworks/libraries: Protractor, Jasmine
- Backend programming / markup languages: Java/J2EEBackend development frameworks/libraries: maven, Spring Data/Security/MVC
- Backend testing frameworks/libraries: junitDB: Neo4j (graph DB), Oracle DB, PostgreSQL TimescaleDB
- Others Skills: ElasticSearch , Drools, Kafka integration, ReST (on Spring MVC), SSO (LDAP, Reverse Proxy, OAuth2)
- Programming theory: algorithms and data structures, relational and graph database concepts, etc
- Domain: Telecom, OSS, Inventory
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
- Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities.
- Able to work independently and has good technical communication skills to collaborate in a team.General Activities
- Major activities involve: Creating / Extending GUI components like grids and reports using the core product modules
- Creating network, service topology and device GUI diagrams for telecommunication/networking technologies
- Creating device and service models for telecommunication/networking technologies like DWDM/OTN, SONET, MPLS, GPON, FTTH, etc.
- Understanding the existing code, coding and documentation standards and extending the core product components without breaking backwards compatibility and with adhering to coding/documentation standards.
- Writing queries, procedures on databases primarily Neo4j, PostgreSQL, Oracle. Writing Java/J2EE code
- Collaboration with stakeholders Work in a global team environment Attend status calls with stakeholders as needed
- Work closely with the product team
Rewarding experience. Meaningful outcomes.
Making a difference in people''s lives through design and implementation of leading network technologies. That''s what motivates us.
A distinct way to work
Free thinking, free discussion, and collaboration are the norm. Expect more satisfying outcomes - both personal and professional.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ciena India Private Ltd.
Ciena's Gurgaon R&D Centre will focus on technologies such as Storage Extension and Optical Transport, including ultra long-haul, long-haul, regional and metropolitan applications, as well as Multiservice Switching, Broadband Access and Network Management. The Gurgaon Centre will supplement and work collaboratively with Ciena's existing research and development organization in North America.
About CIENA Corporation :
Contact Company:Ciena India Private Ltd.