As a Software engineer, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new Hyper Converged storage product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products.
What will you do:
- Lead the design, verification and release of systems or major subsystems.
- Identify and communicate the implications of new technology and how it can be applied to product design and product evolution.
- Act as a technical advisor, mentor and resource to other engineers and departments.
- Work collaboratively within a team and with other teams.
- Provide estimates for initiatives.
- Work on very complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in - depth evaluation.
- Operate autonomously to drive results and set priorities.
- Work with suppliers, partners or other external parties in product quality efforts as necessary.
- Regularly act as a technical advisor to engineering management.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with and building web APIs (REST, JSON - RPC).
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting microservices.
- Experience with containers and VMs in a DevOps environment.
- Ability to design and develop features and provide automated tests for the same.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in building good solutions.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree; or 3 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
You might also have:
- vSphere platform and vCenter experience.
- Experience with at least one non - VMware hypervisor technology.
- SAN storage systems experience.
- Experience with network programming / debugging / configuration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent