- Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions Experience in entity framework, AngularJS, & Web API would be an added advantage.
- Develop, Document, Test and Debug programs/objects which have been assigned.
- Understanding on reporting tools like Crystal Reports, Telerik Reporting, SSRS, etc. Design using Bootstrap, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Reviews and evaluates existing systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Establishes check points at regular intervals to verify accuracy of the work in progress.
- Routinely searches for innovative ways to improve existing systems or procedures.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects; develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on a .NET platform.
- To co-ordinate with colleagues on maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in engineering, IT, computer science or related field.
- Experience in entity framework, AngularJS, & Web API would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as software developer/engineer
- Self-motivated work habits and the ability to work independently as well as to work effectively with all members of a technical team.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Universal Software offers a wide array of software development services for product development, customized solutions and mobile application development.
At Universal Software, we are empowering businesses, organizations with emerging technologies to achieve more. We are focused on catalyzing the business transformation of our clients through deep domain knowledge, technical expertise, and customer commitment.
To discover ideas and connect the dots for developing next-generation software applications, visit us www.universal-software.com.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.