- You are excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team
- You are active in the open source community or have a desire to start contributing; our software engineers are constantly learning, using, and contributing to open source projects
- You care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren't a dogmatic perfectionist
- You don't mind helping out on other areas of the stack if necessary
- You are comfortable in an environment where projects are time-sensitive
- Adapting to changes in products, projects, and direction won't throw you for a loop
- 3+ years experience in development using modern stacks/frameworks/technologies
- Experience with object-oriented and MVC design patterns
- API design experience
- Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events)
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Distributed Systems
- Proficiency with a Linux environment
- Experience with Relational Database Schema Design (preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with Docker
- Development experience on a SaaS product
- Experience with messaging system
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of working on NodeJs projects, chat application,
- You should have strong experience in Node.js, ReactJS, ES6, and Typescript.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Acquire is the first communication platform to innovate beyond traditional text chat widgets and connect customers and companies through our multi-channel/AI chat messenger.
Acquire is used by Sales, Support & Customer Support teams in global leading brands, across the entire customer journey from engagement, acquiring, retention and support.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.