Work you'll do as a ServiceNow Team Member
The ServiceNow Software Engineer 2 isresponsible for providing best practice to functional and technical streams throughoutthe solution implementation and ongoing sustainment.
The professional in this role willparticipate in the ServiceNow Development, Maintenance, and participate in thedelivery of strategic technologies during solution development.
In an operational setting, one is responsible for solution design and review ofall business process and system level changes as part of continual serviceimprovement. Team members are responsible for requirements analysis,system design, development, and playing a vital role throughout the entiredevelopment lifecycle. Additional duties may include Training, Communications,Governance, Testing, Documentation, Security, and more. Team Members shouldprovide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency,stability and supportability of the solution and processes. This individualneeds to stay current on the vendor's solution capabilities and product roadmapand maintain the organizational roadmap for the solution.
- 4+ years' experience with ServiceNow Development
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT, IS, or business related field
- Proven experience on ServiceNow ITSM suite , PPM Module and Case Management application.
- Translating functional specifications into logical, competent-based technical designs.
- Proven experience in integration of ServiceNow with other IT applications.
- Development of custom Service portal pages/widgets to support the Business Organization.
- Strong requirements gathering experience. Creates and Maintains the ServiceNow solution documentation.
- Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed.
- Assists ServiceNow junior developers in developing/customizing applications on ServiceNow platform.
- Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort.
- Provides mentoring and guidance for Junior ServiceNow developers.
- Conduct code walkthrough, code review of junior team members' code.
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion.
- Manages Update Set creation and migration to Test and Production environments.
- Participating in User Access Test (UAT) to collect feedback from UAT Team, ITIL Process owners, Clients and fine-tune the solution.
- Vendor coordination for ServiceNow product defects.
- Leads ServiceNow maintenance, upgrade planning and administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and good team player.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent