- The Senior Full Stack Developer would be working on a new Application Development initiative which BeamStacks is working on. This is going to be built on Microsoft Technology with the latest and state of the art technology usage, a great opportunity for the team to implement new ideas, get recognition, learn and grow.
- A Full Stack Developer would be an individual contributor as well as a team player. You should be a person who loves programming and developing new Applications from scratch.
- You should have confidence to prototype with new framework and evaluate against the existing ones and help in finalizing the overall Architecture. You need to have a good experience interacting with the end user or Product Manager to understand the problem statement and work on the most optimized solution for the same.
Experience / Skill set Required:
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in Software Development using Microsoft Technologies
- Extensive Experience with ASP.NET 4.0+, C# and MVC
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Web API
- Experience with Entity Framework and the concept of ORM
- Good with SQL Server DB, SQL Query optimization and Data Model Design
- Proficient in Linq to SQL with a good knowledge of Microsoft ecosystems
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, Agile development Methodologies
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong in documentation & quick with process understanding
- Work with the Product Manager and refer User Stories to understand the Development Requirement
- Give estimates for the Development in Sprint Planning sessions
- Develop the modules / features with the best practices and latest technology trends
- Unit Test the features developed
- Develop the APIs on the server side to be used by App and UI
- Deploy on Test instance to get tested by QA
- Give Status updates and escalate issues in Daily Scrum meetings
- Resolve the bugs reported by QA and update in the defect tracking system (JIRA)
- Contribute in the Sprint Retrospective Meeting with Suggestions to identify the lessons learned and improve the execution of further Sprints
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Swar Yantra Technologies
XS Infosol Pvt Ltd
2 - 7 yrs Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Delhi
Keyskills: asp dot net, .net developer, Dot Net Developer, asp.net, asp . net
3 - 6 yrs Delhi, Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
3 - 7 yrs Noida
MA KNOWLEDGE SERVICES RESEARCH (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
3 - 6 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: c#, .net developer, html5, Dot Net Developer, ado.net, asp.net developer...
Nagarro Software Pvt. Ltd
2 - 5 yrs Gurgaon
Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
1 - 5 yrs Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
Keyskills: c#, sql queries, JS controls, sql procedures, investment banking...