Job Description :
- Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. We are recruiting highly motivated individuals for software development roles on the Enterprise Reference Data Engineering Team, based in New York/SLC/London/Warsaw/Bengaluru/Tokyo. Effectively leveraging financial market data to drive business is the key for successful financial services that firm provides to its customers, and working with massive volumes of data quickly is a differentiator.
- It gives firm the opportunity to respond more quickly to changes, gain deeper insights and forecast capabilities. The challenges related to use the data to drive innovation and customer experience are even greater. Our team builds platforms and technology solutions to model, source, and distribute the data including clients, accounts, financial products and prices to all of firm systems. We are an accelerator and enabler for business, making them more effective at managing and optimizing consumption of reference data, abstracting client, market and regulatory changes through innovative solutions. Our team is made of software developers and technical product owners with deep technical skills and an affinity for creating solutions with the potential for enterprise-wide impact.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL :
- You will be part of the technology function for Enterprise Reference Data, focusing on building data sourcing, controls and distribution architecture that enables the business to operate efficiently with the data
- You should be able to quickly build visualizations on top of Sybase / DB2 / Hadoop data to meet business needs, as well as be the thought leader to influence functional heads on new and innovate ways to visualize data that will help drive business value
- You will help design data architecture to enhance existing pipelines as well as build feeds for new data sources
- You will participate in data architecture decisions and partner with technology teams to implement data products in production systems.
Required Candidate profileSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required