- As a Software Engineer - Angular will join a Product Engineering team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers. You will be very familiar with agile development processes.
- This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS Cloud offerings.
- As a member of Epicor s Product Development Team, you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center, so you will take part in Epicor s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Convert requirements into technical and functional specifications for large, complex projects
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Provide feature estimates
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Understand and adhere to specifications
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures
- Design and deliver formal or informal training
- Mentor and support other developers
- Review deliverables and provide performance feedback
- Recommend process and technical improvements
- Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- 4+ years experience in the software industry
- Hands-on programming skills, with ability to develop quick prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and recognizecorrect issues at the level of code.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Multidisciplinary experience overseeing Development, Program Management and Test
- Sever Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent