Roles and responsibilities Location : Only Hyderabad candidates & Product company candidates
Primary skills : Java/ Scala + spark + Big data
Role : Develpment
Reporting to : Engineering Manager
Role : Software Engineer- II - Java/Scala + Spark, High Priority Requirement
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
TechnoloGy : IT & Systems
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
Job Description :
- The Engineer of Data and Analytics is part of the team that is building the next generation of data products on Hadoop/ Spark platform.
- Must love data and figuring out how to produce better data working closely with various teams generating and consuming data.
- The role is based out of India at the office in Bangalore.
- Prototype and program data transformations and entity resolutions on petabyte-scale data on Hadoop/ Spark clusters.
- Understand, code and debug ML models in Spark. Work on Spark code performance improvement.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering discipline.
- 5-8 years of experience in the data, analytics and sciences domain with significant hands on experience in Spark & Map-Reduce, Java, Scala & Python.
- Experience in public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Experience in marketing or advertising domain is a plus
- Adept at math and analytical ability - figuring how and why errors show up in data and how to solve them
- Adept at data transformations as well as NOSQL technologies, relational as well as graph databases and data API frameworks to query data off source databases
- Strong written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills
Required Candidate profileQualifications : B.Tech/MSc/MCA
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.