GVC India is looking for dynamic front end Developers for the client side of our products. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. As a member of engineering team, you will continue to lead and build, extend innovative next generation web technologies and tools.
Primary Responsibilities: * Delivering a complete front-end application, creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
* Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
* Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback * Ensuring a timely code delivery in an accurate fashion, with a focus on high performance.
* Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback * Evaluate Functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with an apt technical solution * Coordinating the task work flow between graphic designer, content management and other key technical stakeholders. * Coordinating with the back-end developer and testing team in the process of building and testing APIs.
* Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
* BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related stream from a reputed Institute.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required * The candidate should have 3+ years of relevant software industry experience, specifically on front end technologies * Strong hands-on experience of React 15, React 16, Redux, Redux Logic, Axios , Webpack, NPM, ES6) .
* Should have working knowledge of tools - Jenkins, Docker and Selenium.
* Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
* Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
* Good communication skills
* Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.