Software Engineer Responsibilities :
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development life cycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company's technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Software Engineer Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development life cycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
- Exposure to Travel Domain is a big plus.
Technical Competencies :
- Language : Java / J2EE
- Frameworks and Integration Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA2, JDBC Template, JSP, Servlet, SOAP, REST API, Selenium, Junit, Microservices, MVC
- Security Auth 2.0 JWT token, Spring Security
- Database : My-SQL, MS-SQL, T SQL
- Build Tool Gradle, Maven
- AWS Microservice S3 Bucket, Rabbit MQ
- Caching Service Redis Cache
- Application Server Apache Tomcat
- CI/CD Tool Jenkins
- Version Control Git, Bitbucket
- Mail API Outlook Mail API
- Deployment Server Linux EC2 Instance
- Mobile Android, iOS
- IDE Eclipse, intelliJIDea
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
2 - 7 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: algorithms, python, Backend, java, web services, Backend Developer...
Amazin Automation Solutions India Private Ltd
3 - 7 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Java Developer, senior java / j2ee developer, RestApi, Client Servicing...
3 - 6 yrs Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Mumba...
Keyskills: Java, Solr, WCS, OOAD, WebSphere, J2EE, SOAP Webservices, Spring...
3 - 8 yrs Delhi, Greater Noida, Gur...
Keyskills: Java, Hibernate, Multithreading, Memory Management, Spring, Troubleshooting...
3 - 7 yrs Noida, Bengaluru
Keyskills: Java, rest, maven, OOPs, backend developer, hibernate, core java...
3 - 6 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: WebSockets, Jenkins, Java, JMS, Hibernate, Git, Microservices Architecture,...
Inimitable Solutions Private Limited
3 - 6 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: JReport, Core Java, Hibernate, Design Patterns, IReport, Fine Report, BIRT,...
FICODE TECHNOLOGIES LLP
3 - 5 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Core Java, Hibernate, Spring Mvc, Advanced Java, Software Engineering...
Geetanjali Recruitment Consultant MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Windows Store Apps Using C# . MCSD is a certification that proves that... read more