Computer vision and Lidar processing became critical areas of the autonomous systems. Are you ready to work in these areas to improve the autonomous perception capabilities for autonomous cars? Join the autonomous systems and sensor processing QE group and develop state-of-the-art MATLAB and SIMULINK tools to design advanced 3D point cloud processing algorithms. You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies and write automation for cutting-edge features in above mentioned areas. You will own, and drive test programs and you will play a key role in ensuring high quality software that exceeds the expectations of our global customers
- Use your strong software development skills in writing automated test suites using MATLAB to test Computer Vision and Point cloud processing Products' functionality.
- You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design reviews, test planning, test design and authoring), work with other teams spanning computer vision, automated driving, image processing, sensor fusion, and robotics. This will include validation of algorithms, metrics for evaluation, visualization, and calibration.
- You will also involve in executing manual tests on various platforms including Linux, WINDOWS and MAC.
- Implementing test-tools and tests in a multitude of programming languages such as MATLAB and C/C++.
- Doing sweep testing using various techniques (feature-based testing, randomized testing etc.).
- Detecting, investigating and reporting bugs, verifying bug fixes and driving issues through to completion.
- Performing final product validation.
- Verify proper operation of new features.
- As an individual contributor in the QE department you will work closely with the Computer Vision and Point cloud processing engineering teams, QE, Documentation, User Experience, Marketing and Support teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge in computer vision, deep learning, and automated driving, Lidar processing and 3D point cloud processing
- Experience with sensors related to autonomous driving research such as stereo cameras, lidar, maps, radar, ultrasonic, IMU, wheel encoder, etc.
- Proficient in C/C++ and MATLAB.
- Good understanding of multithreaded and object-oriented software development
- Experience with related computer vision & graphics libraries and other tools for visualization and debugging of 3D point clouds
- Working knowledge of ROS, PCL, OpenCV is a plus
- Self-motivated individual with little guidance and with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired
- Experience with software development processes including automated build and development environments is a plus.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Mathworks India Private Limited
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Recruiter Name:Jordan Mathworks
Contact Company:Mathworks India Private Limited