Professional skill set
- Experience with legacy products and applications ( native windows desktop applications) on client / Server architecture.
- Proven experience in deriving test cases through reverse engineering approach.
- Hands on experience in design and development and maintenance of non-web automation framework using (C/ TCP/ TK/C#/ JAVA/ PERL/ PYTHOn/ Shell) covering critical areas of subsystems like process invocation, resource management, logging, monitoring and publications etc.
- Good expertise in Shell, PERL and prooven experiences in developing utilities using these languages.
- Good Bug finding skills
- proven Debugging and trouble shooting skills preferably with Microsoft Sysmon utilities or UNIX debugging utilities.
- SDET skill set has an edge.
- Ability to work independently .
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
Please look for specific pattern of work experience in the following domain. as i don't have enumeration of all possible domains, some are listed here.
Domain specific skill set
- Unified Communication (Presence, Conferencing, Voicemail, Desk sharing, Mobility) , experience with different projects and test labs.
- Automation of infrastructure(test beds, different config and setups matching the customer needs) and functionality to handle varying profiles , functions, requirements etc.
- insightful activity tracks involving testing ,bug finding and reporting and closure loops.
Data warehouse and ETL Domain.
- End to End scenarios testing
- Meta Data and Data Transformation testing
- Source to Target testing
- Data transformation testing.
- ETL Pull logic validation (Full/Incremental)
- OLAP, CUBE testing.
- Report testing Drill Down/ Drill Through Qualifications
Education: Bachelor's DegreeSkills Certifications: Languages:Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years Work Experience: Additional Information
Travel:Yes, 10% of the TimeRelocation Eligible:Yes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent