Job Description for Advertising Purposes
The Field Business System team, within the Customer Success Organization, is responsible for providing advice on technology and delivering development, configuration, maintenance and support of the various applications around CRM, Web and BI analytics/reporting. One of the critical applications to the organization's success is the newly implemented Gainsight application, which will be used to manage all reports of the whole Customer Success organization.
- Understand the basic concepts of Customer Success Management and converting those concepts into solutions
- Design business rules that analyse your customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Deliver consulting, support and advice to high level Management to update existing analytics/reports
- Work with key stakeholders within the Customer Success Organization to review business requirements and provide consultation/advice on recommended solutions and approach
- Has the capability of completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Develop reports and dashboards to provide meaningful analysis to the business through short/agile implementation cycle to deliver fast value to Business.
- Provide production support, troubleshoot issues and develop bug fixes. Plan, organize, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight and Salesforce
- Understands the concepts surrounding surveys and basic email automation/marketing platforms.
- Responsible for the architecture and configuration of their environmentConfigure and deploy Gainsight and Salesforce to internal customers (including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows)
- Collaborate and manage development initiatives. Effectively communicate with IT and business stakeholders. Develop a keen understanding of your organization's sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends.
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact the various applications within PTC environment
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data
- Support business strategy development for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting and implementing CS processes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd