You will be a Software Validation & Test Engineer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia (www.syndeia.com) at our office in Pune. You will be working with a team of highly-qualified software architects and engineers, and with a variety of software applications, such as SysML modeling tools, PLM / CAD / CAE systems, ALM systems, Requirements and project management systems, simulation tools, and databases. Your role will include the following:
- Develop & execute software validation and test plans on multiple environments (operating systems, application versions, local/cloud deployments).
- Run software test plans on latest builds of our products, and report/track issues with the development team.
- Work directly with Intercax customers worldwide via our issue tracking system. Verify and respond to reported issues.
- Learn new applications and build test models relevant to various industry domains, such as aerospace, healthcare, energy, biomedical, automotive, and manufacturing.
To Apply , email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with any supporting documents (e.g. certificates/awards) that highlight your skills. We will respond within 2 weeks to schedule an interview if you are selected.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3+ yrs. of software validation, test, QA experience with an enterprise application using test management and automation tools, such as TestRail, Selenium, Test Management for JIRA.
- 2+ yrs. of experience working with customer issue tracking and help desk systems, such as JIRA.
- Preferred Experience with MBE / MBSE tools, e.g. SysML, Simulink, CAD, DOORS-NG, JIRA, GitHub.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to write test plans, document test results, and communicate with our customers.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd., located in Pune IT Park, is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA (www.intercax.com). Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers who are creating the next-generation of software apps to design systems of the future, from aerospace and automotive to electronics, healthcare, and internet-of-things (IoT).
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.