Greeting from Accenture !!!!
We are currently looking for Solution Architect Role, kindly find the below mentioned details:
Qualification: Bachelors' degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent graduates
Experience: Min 9 Years
Overall Purpose of Job:
Understand client requirements and build entire tech solution. Lead the team to deliver the project end to end. Find innovative ways to accomplish tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently. Strong experience in full stack development front end and back end. Effectively communicate with business stakeholders and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Understand technical requirements and design a solution involving multiple data sources. Provide detailed estimates for development, design, testing and integration of the solution.
2. Own development responsibilities for building the solution. Resolve any technical issues that may arise and ensure smooth development and delivery of solution. Ensure appropriate testing of the solution and necessary co-ordination for the quality process. Provide support for entire quality process including support for User Testing.
3. Lead/Guide and develop prototype Web Applications on HTML5 framework.
4. Resolve complex issues, conduct architecture level quality control reviews and suggest ways to improve performance of current solutions.
5. Ensure best practices are followed: documentation, version control, arch/code review, load testing, stakeholder communication, knowledge transfer etc.
1.Deep Expertise in system design and architecture, ability to evaluate different technology tools and stack for specific business requirements,
2. Experience in software architecture, cloud design , API definition , system performance analysis etc
3. Strong data extraction, database design, dimension modelling and data integration skills.
5. Exposure to traditional BI architecture (Database, ETL and reporting/ visualization) is a plus. The stack we use is SQL Server, Alteryx/ SSIS and Tableau)
6. Ability to design database to store huge data with proper index and key combination to provide speedy delivery of data to clients/end users
2. Cloud Systems: AWS, Azure, GCP
3. Database Systems: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, , mongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j
4.Big Data Systems: Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka, Cloudera, Hortonworks
5.Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
6. Tools: Git, Bitbucket, Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, ELK
If interested, kindly share your resume on 'Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org" with a subject line "Solution Architect".