This is for one of our esteemed MNC clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit.
- Strong analytical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy.
- Experience with working with board level stakeholders.
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly policy admin systems, document management, collaboration and content management.
- Leverage good Industry understanding of Life and Annuity platforms in US and UK
- Provide sound consulting on various client requirements around policy administration system
- Implementing large scale architecture upgrade for policy admin system
- Use industry standard and proprietary tools for successful data migration
- Impart understanding the business and transaction processing improvement areas of insurance company
- Implement a program with very good understanding of ACORD business and capability models.
- Implement SOA around Policy admin system creating a decoupled business functionalities
- Implementation of rule based architecture
- Implementation of digital platforms across various areas in the company
Desired Candidate Profile
Technical Skills :
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA). Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent.
- Worked in Analytical solutions like MSBI, SSIS, and Hadoop/Big Data etc.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- A minimum of 4-5 years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Master in handling .Net/JAVA based project architecture.
- Exposure of modern patterns, technologies and methodologies like AngularJS, Node.js, MicroService architecture, TDD (Test Driven development), WCF, WPF etc.
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
- Experience on Life Policy Admin Systems and Life Insurance principles
- Good Experience working in JAVA/COBOL/.net
- Architecture level understanding of policy administration system
Soft skills (Desired) :
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
- Exhibit leadership skills for a project at the program level.
- Self-Driven and Focused
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with US or UK client projects
Education Requirements :
- B.TECH, MCA / MBA, PGDM (Insurance), M.Sc.
- TOGAF or equivalent certification
- Preferably MCM/MCSM/Java Enterprise Architect certification or equivalent
- Preferably certification in Insurance - FLMI or equivalent
Work Experience Requirements :
- 12yr - 14yrs of technical expertise in providing solution through latest industry patterns and end to end solution architecture
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Talent Acceleration Corridor
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.