We are having the requirement of Solution Design Engineer at Pune Location.
This technical job will have multiple roles within pre-sales that supports Avaya internal Presales (Technical Sales) and selected business partners. Acting as a Solution Design Engineer, responsibility is to provide support on solution designing and consultation, along with creation of Sales Quotations using A1S/ASD/SAP/ and other related Sales tools/processes within the established Service Level Objectives (SLO).
Selected candidate is required to learn and develop understanding of Avayas UC and CC Solutions, and creating Technical quotations on various VoIP products. With time the resource would evolve in offering Technical pre-sales support to the Avaya Internal and external Sales channels. He/She should be capable of designing basic to moderate Avaya UC / CC portfolio solutions for Avaya Sales and technical audiences, with the help of seniors.
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of Avaya UC or CC Solutions, Architecture and Telecommunications Technology.
- Ability to understand customer Technical requirements.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/PSTN, H.323, SIP Protocols is added advantage.
- APDS Certification will be added advantage.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Great ability and agility to learn new Technical solutions on the Go.
- Positive attitude and Focus on Supporting Internal Team, SEs/AMs and BPs.
-2-4yrs with min. of 1-year Exp. on Company's UC or CC Solutions.
Salary - 6 to 8.5 LPA
Please share your updated CV at email@example.com or contact at +91-9212107744
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
View Contact Details
Xeam Ventures Pvt Ltd
XEAM Ventures is a CMMI Level 3 Certified company and established in 2004.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.