Roles and responsibilities
Experience : 5 12 years
- Solution Architecture and Design roles in IT- Telecom Domain.
- Relevant experience of min 2-3 years in BSS/OSS design /component design/process design
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Technical knowhow with Network and Service Design experience (Good to have)
- Good to have certifications like - TM Forum Frameworks: eTOM, TAM, TMF SID and Integration Framework (TNA)
- Proven experience is required and conversant with standards like TMF Frameworx, TOGAF, SOA and leading enterprise architecture development for large production grade ICT solutions.
- Ability to learn new technologies/systems and assimilate new information quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to influence business decisions, facilitate workshops and manage business and operational stakeholders
- Hands on experienced or Ability to work on latest Telecom Trends like SDN/NFV, Technologies TOSCA, YANG
Prior experience required with background on
- Customer Management and CPQ
- Product Modelling
- Contract Management
- Fulfillment and Assurance
- Service Activation
- Inventory Management
- Plan and Build
- Process designs
- Network and Service Design of Telecom products and services
- Billing & Mediation design
- Ability to drive the HL Design work on a project/ Program, working collaboratively with the Business, Operational, Product Managers, Portfolio Architects, Platform Technical Team, Developers an
- Testing teams to identify multiple solution options and determine the best possible BSS/OSS solution.
- Responsible for providing Technical and Domain leadership to a team of solution designers on large complex projects/programs.
- Lead on discussions with Architects to ensure the right architectural guidance is taken into consideration for the BSS/OSS design, ensuring that the design is compliant with Telcos IT and Product strategy and best practices.
- Ability to define process designs, where required to handle Operational requirements
- Experience in Test Driven Designs and Agile methodology is a plus point.
- Demonstrable experience in customer relationship management, ability to drive Hothouses and Workshops
- Should be able to assess and quantify the risks associated with their design decisions
- Good to have experience in Enterprise product experience
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of understanding XMLs
- Ability to run OSS impact assessments and feasibilities based on high level business requirements
- Good understanding and appreciation for customer enterprise architecture, roadmaps, product and data models.
Telecom Process Knowledge
- Telecom domain exposure & expertise in any one domains CRM, Order Management, Fulfillment and Assurance, N/w Planning, Product management, billing
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.