( ONLY the shortlisted profiles will be invited for this interview, it is not a walk-in )
Position Title: Sourcing Analyst / Senior Sourcing Analyst
Education: Masters Degree (RQ)
- Monitor and research trends in the industry as well as Best Practices and pursue and adopt these as appropriate for assigned commodity area.
- Solicits bids, leads auctions, negotiates with suppliers, makes recommendations, qualifies and contracts with new vendor
- Manage internal customer relationships by leading cross functional sub-category teams, developing deep category knowledge and to aggressively track and improve noncompliance with preferred supplier(s)
- Maintain good level of public relations with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with internal stakeholders
- Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities while ensuring adherence to clients corporate standards.
- Draft and/or evaluate scorecards. Conduct complex suppliers performance validation events and drive improvement initiatives.
- Conduct complex/adhoc supplier profiling and financial risk assessment. Should be able to do industry benchmarking and market intelligence reports independently areas
Required Candidate profile
- Knowledge of project management and sourcing
- Financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Change Mgmt. Skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments
- Negotiation skills includes building eAuction strategies
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suites, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge(RQ)
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 8,50,000 PA.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain and subject expertise, and smart, passionate people Ã¢â¬" this is how GEP creates and delivers
unified business solutions of unprecedented scale, power and effectiveness.
With 14 offices and operations centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their
strategic, operational and financial objectives.
Named Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honored as an innovator and leading provider of
source-to-pay procurement software by top industry and technology analysts, such as Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Spend Matters, PayStream and
Ardent Partners. GEP also earns top honors in consulting and managed services from the industryÃ¢â¬â¢s leading research firms, professional
associations and journals, including Everest Group on its PEAK Matrices of Procurement Services Providers and Supply Chain Services Providers;
NelsonHall on its NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers; HfS in its Blueprint Report on Procurement-as-a-Service; and ALM
Intelligence in its Vanguard Reports on both Procurement Consulting and Supply Chain Consulting.
To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com. For more about SMART by GEP, our
cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.
Recruiter Name:HR - Recruitment
Contact Company:GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address :13, Unit no 1301 , Building no 3, Gigaplex Estate, Pvt Ltd, Airoli knowledge Park,, TTC industrial Area, Mumbai City,, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400708,India