We are currently seeking automation tester with an Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Finance background to join our dynamic and growing Data Integration Services team in Pune. The person would work with the engineering team to understand the integration platform and test the pre-built dataflow connectors so that they are fit for purpose. This role should have a good exposure to Hadoop / Bigdata ecosystem with an explore and challenge mindset. This role would be own the testing of the framework and connectors including performance testing.
- Working with architects, engineers, Product Managers, and third-party vendors to understand high level design, cross-interface impact, architectural and non-functional features addressing the customer requirements
- Translate the functional and non-functional requirement to test scenarios and test cases
- Ensuring overall product health and operation quality
- Should understand the various issues related to data transformation and integration to create test scenarios
- Maintenance of the automation framework
- Ensuring that the automation framework uses best of breed technology including open source tools
- Conducting internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity
- Ensure that the product tested meets the quality goals of the product team
- Should be hands on in terms of drafting the test strategy, testing - manual and automation.
- Propose best practices/standards.
Experience: 6 to 11 Years
Requirements for the role:
- Exposure to Finance / Anti Money Laundering (AML). Product experience is a plus
- Good exposure to testing in a data integration projects involving ETL tools and Big data. Exposure to Java scripting is a plus
- Hands on working knowledge of Automation tools involving Selenium and Cucumber. Invoking regression packs from the CI/CD pipeline is a must have.
- Experience in Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and execution a must
- Exposure to enterprise software architectures, infrastructures, and integration with AWS (or any other cloud solution)
- Good communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player that demonstrates a strong work ethic, creativity, assertiveness, and flexibility
Other preferred skills
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature prioritization, and defining product specifications
- Experience with cloud-based delivery, SaaS, CI/CD, DevOps, and related cloud-based software development and delivery methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent