We are hiring for Specialist in Legal function for Mumbai location.
Position- Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal
Experience- 10- 15 yrs plus of work experience
Role- Legal & Secretarial
Qualification- LLB Graduate from Reputed Law college.
Experience- Should have worked with Industrial, Infrastructure, Industrial Developer, Power, Engineering, EPC Industry.
Should be ready to handle Pan India Profile.
Industry- Industrial Developer, Logistics Park, Industrial Park, Warehousing Parks, Factory & Buildings
- Industry Preference:
- i. Logistics/warehousing;
- ii. Solar energy (if handled land acquisitions); and
- iii. Equity funds in industrial or township real estate (if handled land acquisitions)
- Should have practical knowledge of:
- - land reform and land revenue system;
- - Due Diligence;
- - large scale industrial/commercial leasing
- - Transactional experience like M&A, JVs, company acquisitions, land acquisitions
Job Description Summary
- Providing end to end legal support for land acquisitions and other investments including land due diligence, corporate due diligence etc;
- Drafting, negotiating and executing land acquisition documents including MOU, agreement to sell, sale deeds, GPAs, JDAs etc;
- Drafting, negotiating and executing the leasing documents including LOI, agreement to lease and lease deed;
- Registration of legal documents at SROs across key locations in India such as agreement to sell, agreement to lease, sale deed and lease deed;
- Drafting, negotiating and executing other commercial & legal documents and contracts such as civil contracts, MEP, HVAC, bank guarantee, performance guarantee, indemnity bonds etc;
- Drafting, negotiating and executing funding documents such as facility agreements, mortgage deeds, corporate guarantees, personal guarantees and power of attorney;
- Transactional and deal structuring like JDA, M&A, JVs;
- Ensuring legal compliances, Anti Bribery Compliance, Risk Management, and rolling out compliance plans;
- Finding solutions to complex legal problems and issues to support business;
- Bringing out the material relevant legal issues which may impact any business decision
- Extensive research of laws and government process;
- Liaising/interacting with third parties, government bodies and functional;
- Record and data keeping;
- Second in command for all legal & secretarial works with a flair to work independently
- Ability to interact independently with business heads;
- Willingness to travel extensively, if required;
- Adept in working while travelling;
Roles & Responsibility (which can be taken up immediately on appointment)
- Coordinating all aspects of ongoing land acquisitions or other investments from legal & secretarial points of views including but not limited to land DD, legal DD, drafting, execution and registration of LOIs, term sheets, MOUs, agreement to sell and sale deeds.
- Supporting the business development in relation to leasing of spaces within the industrial parks including drafting, execution and registration of LOIs, term sheets, MOUs, agreement to lease and lease deeds
- Drafting, negotiating legal documents/contracts and bringing out relevant points for consideration of immediate superior;
- Independently managing data and records keeping;
- Doing extensive research on legal provisions on given topic and finding answers to given legal issue;
- Acting as first point of contact for all legal and commercial drafting and gathering information on legal issues;
- Liaising with the government departments to secure approvals and permissions for the business
Salary- BEST in Industry plus benefits.
Please send your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
Also feel free to speak to me on Mob-09833590355. You can refer this opportunity to your friend or others or colleagues.
Thanks & Regards
Hector and Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd.
E mail id- email@example.com
Tel no- 022- 61717720
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent