Role: Business Analyst (L5)
Who are we looking for? Technical Skills
- Proven experience with business analysis in Capital Market Domain (preferably in Mutual Funds).
- Should have clear understanding of Software development life cycle and has worked in Agile model
- Should have excellent communication and collaboration skills and have desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving and proactively secure the objective of business.
- Ability to capture, validate and document business requirements to ensure completeness, relevance and accuracy and ensure that requirements are prioritised and support business goals and standards.
- Ability to translate and simplify requirements to development and testing team and also well versed with impact analysis and effort estimations techniques.
- Ability to be part of inception, planning and delivery of one or multiple projects / phases and management of associated tasks
- Ability to identify business needs and opportunities for improvement via detailed analysis and understanding of overall business and system structure, strategy, flows, processes, RCA and inter-relationships.
- Ability to assess / determine the core issues and problem dependencies and establish efficient / workable solutions to it.
- Should have hands on business analysis tools ( MS-Visio, Trello, etc.)
- Ability to present dashboard and reports to all stakeholders and management as and when it is required.
- Primary Comp & : Business Analyst - Business Analysis
- Skill Percentage - 100
- Skill Version - NA
- Proficiency - Advanced(>5 & <=9yrs)
Required Candidate profile
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent