Work you'll do
As an IT Technology Consultant, you are responsible to:
- Establish a trusted partnership with our business and technical counterparts and act as ONE TEAM from strategy to execution
- Design and deliver first class and simple IT solutions and ensure successful delivery by providing sustainable standard IT solutions and system architecture
- Own IT Solutions and Services full cycle (development as well as operations) assisted by appropriate resources
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology
- Develop skill and competency on latest business models, solutions and technologies relevant to your area of responsibility
- Drive innovation and early adoption of new technologies and solutions in close cooperation with Product Development as well as other teams within IT.
- Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years in SAP projects with expertise
- At least one Hybris implementation experience
- Experience in the SAP FI-CA module & Hybris, including configuration experience and integrating the FI-CA module with other modules
- SAP utility experience (IS-U) desired
- Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/ invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in configuration is a must for SAP FICA
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD)
- Knowledge in SAP Convergent Charging and Convergent Invoicing and Revenue Accounting and Reporting desired
- Strong business and accounting acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration
The Enterprise Operations Portfolio is a collection of Offerings that helps clients achieve the maximum possible impact and value from their investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations. By taking a holistic view of these key business functions from strategy articulation through process design and technology enablement, we can help our clients navigate their challenges while operating components of their business.
As our clients drive towards their digital future, Finance, Supply Chain, and IT play an increasingly important role in how these organizations interact with their customers, suppliers, and other key stakeholders. By combining our strategy, operations improvement, implementation, and operate capabilities, we can be more creative in how we deploy our resources and drive innovation at market pace.
Work You'll Do
- Practitioners with a passion for helping clients solve complex Finance, Supply Chain, and IT challenges will be brought together under one group. This enables professionals to interact with and learn from their colleagues who understand the specific challenges that exist in each domain.
- Practitioners can further their skill development and grow their careers while working across the Advise, Implement, and Operate spectrum.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent